In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, the prime intent for every organisation is to capitalize on the beneﬁts of technology. Virtual assessment centres are transforming workforce management in the digital world. They enable organizations to continue with their hiring and development practices by evolving from a Traditional Assessment Centre to a Virtual one. With technology acting as an enabler, a VAC allows organizations to extend opportunities for growth to all their employees in a streamlined manner, while still ensuring compliance and governance standards are met.
By using a Virtual Assessment Centre, businesses can enhance the face-to-face experience for candidates and assessors. Additionally, a well-developed and validated online assessment solution helps further mitigate legal risk and exposure.
Digital innovations such as online assessments are being used to assess and manage talent in a fast, and fair way, all of which ultimately enable organizations in making better hiring and developmental decisions.
The white paper titled ‘The Digital Evolution of Assessment Centres; How Virtual Assessment Centres Improve Governance and Compliance’ is a one-of-a-kind collaborative work from the experts behind the SimplyMustard Platform and takes an in-depth look at:
- How Assessments Centres have evolved from traditional paper-based models to smart online or virtual versions thanks to the emergence of new and improved technologies.
- More importantly, Virtual Assessment Centre can help support effective compliance and governance such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and PoPI (Protection of Personal Information), within organisations.
If staying on-trend and planning for a digital future is a concern, download our white paper today.
The co-authors of the paper are:
- Dr. Herman Roythorne-Jacobs, Senior Manager, Competency Architecture QBIT Group
- Francois Doman, Business Development Executive QBIT Group
- Goltz Wessmann, Founder of Fastcomm
- Karin Williams, CEO QBIT Group
- Otto Pretorius, Director Solutions: Europe at Organisational Architecture Solutions (a sister company of QBIT)
- Tammy Esquino, Head of Marketing, Fastcomm